Tue Dec 07, 2021 6:13 am
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

Error 3000:

Questions around writing code and queries

Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:14 pm Change Time Zone

I am trying to write a file to disk and am getting the following error code.

Error: System error: 3000: Graph graph1[5], diskread[6]: SLAVE #400 [IPAddress]: assert(required <= maxAvailable()) failed - file: rtlcommon.hpp, line 137, assert(required <= maxAvailable()) failed - file: rtlcommon.hpp, line 137 - handling file: [FileName]._400_of_400 - caused by (3000, assert(required <= maxAvailable()) failed - file: rtlcommon.hpp, line 137) (0, 0), 3000,

My code is:
Code: Select all
OUTPUT(DISTRIBUTE(Pay2),,   '~FilePath::SubPath::FileName_'   + Year + 'Q' + qtr_nbr, OVERWRITE, THOR, COMPRESSED);

This code worked for prior files of the same type (spraying a THOR file archived in a linix environment, transforming, re-saving as THOR), but stopped working today.

Does anyone have any ideas how to fix this erorr? I am on Version community_7.10.8-1.

Thanks,

Edit: Removed IP
mrumsey

Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:35 pm Change Time Zone

Hi,

the error here is whilst reading the input file, unrelated to the write stage.
"assert(required <= maxAvailable()" usually is an indication of a record format mismatch or a file type mismatch.

>This code worked for prior files of the same type

just to clarify, do you mean previous "~FilePath::SubPath::FileName_*" files can still be read with this ECL, but a recently create ~FilePath::SubPath::FileName_xxxx file fails with this deserialization assert?

Was there a HPCC upgrade recently when this started to happen?

If possible, could you send me a ZAP report (via EclWatch), including slave logs to me?
jsmith
Community Advisory Board Member

Wed Aug 05, 2020 1:01 pm Change Time Zone

I'm not sure if there has been an upgrade or not.

I do know that I can read in the file, transform the file (simple PROJECT), and then output the results. I only get this error when I add in a line to output to disk for a particular file.
mrumsey

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:12 pm Change Time Zone

ok thanks for the update.

A full Zap report (inc. slave logs) would be best, short of that, if you could send me the thorslave log (on the node indicated by the IP in the error), it might shed some more light on what the underlying problem was.

Thanks.
jsmith

Wed Aug 05, 2020 2:32 pm Change Time Zone

I couldn't get ecl zapgen to work. I am not an admin, if that matters.
mrumsey

Wed Sep 30, 2020 5:11 pm Change Time Zone

I've run into a similar issue, I'll try to obtain crash logs from the company's admin and will report here, I hope it'll help mrumsey as well.
McPP82

Return to Programming