Fri Aug 17, 2018 3:05 am
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

Batch spraying several thousands of XML files

Post questions or comments on how best to manage your big data problem

Thu Jul 05, 2012 2:20 pm Change Time Zone

Hello,

<not sure if this is the correct forum ...>

Is there a way to batch spray XML files? The only way that I know is to go through ECLWatch and choose Spray-XML ... Choose file ... set row tag, etc.

Thanks!
-Mike
michael-mason

Thu Jul 05, 2012 7:00 pm Change Time Zone

michael-mason wrote:Is there a way to batch spray XML files? The only way that I know is to go through ECLWatch and choose Spray-XML ... Choose file ... set row tag, etc.

You might want to check out the dfuplus client-side utility. It's documented in the Client Tools PDF (http://cdn.hpccsystems.com/install/docs ... tTools.pdf) beginning on page 74. You may have to write your own wrapper script to execute this utility the way you want, but I think you can get what you need one way or another.

Cheers,

Dan
DSC
Community Advisory Board Member

Fri Oct 19, 2012 2:53 pm Change Time Zone

I use dfuplus to spray files to cluster, it seems like multiple process concurrent spraying operation will be put in a queue to execute one by one. how to speed up loading files?

thanks,
jason
wgsh

Sat Oct 18, 2014 5:59 am Change Time Zone

Is there a way to batch spray XML files? The only way that I know is to go through ECLWatch and choose Spray-XML ... Choose file ... set row tag, etc. :P :lol: :roll: 8-)

_________
We provide guarantee to pass Keiser University with online exam training mcse and ARM, you can also get best quality Stanford University along with Youtube for your guaranteed success.
Last edited by Ali on Mon Nov 10, 2014 10:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ali

Mon Oct 20, 2014 1:07 pm Change Time Zone

Johni,

The answer to your question was previously posted to this thread: the dfuplus client-side utility. It's documented in the Client Tools PDF (http://cdn.hpccsystems.com/install/docs ... tTools.pdf)

HTH,

Richard
rtaylor

Return to Managing Big Data