Tue Aug 16, 2022 9:26 pm
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

Please Note: The HPCC Systems forums are moving to Stack Overflow. We invite you to post your questions on Stack Overflow utilizing the tag hpcc-ecl (https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=hpcc-ecl). This legacy forum will be active and monitored during our transition to Stack Overflow but will become read only beginning September 1, 2022.

Machine Learning book searched

Topics related to the set of Machine Learning libraries and Matrix processing algorithms

Sat Apr 11, 2015 6:41 pm Change Time Zone

Hi everybody

I'm searching a good (and compact) book about multivariate pattern analysis in images with machine learning techniques. I took a machine learning course and used for it the Bishop book but I found it not so great (sometimes difficult).

Now, I don't need the book for a lecture but for a project, so the book should perhaps be more practical oriented and related to multivariate pattern analysis in images (image processing). Proofs are not important. More important is that different algorithms/techniques are presented (e.g. SVM etc.) in an easy way with some explanations and perhaps implementation details.

Does somebody know a good book?

What about the the book "Pattern Classification" from R. Duda, P. Hart, and D. Stork?
Helveticus

Return to Machine Learning