Sun Mar 18, 2018 11:44 am
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

aborted workunit issue

Questions or comments related to Cloud Computing and the HPCC Systems Instant Cloud for AWS

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:45 pm Change Time Zone

Wasn't sure where to post this, but since I'm running an AWS HPCC cluster, I figured here would be appropriate.

Anyway, I have a cluster running a workunit that I cannot seem to get rid of. On the ECL Watch page, the workunit is under dfuserver_queue as running, however going to the workunit, the state says 'failed.' I have tried a number of different things to get rid of it, which includes going onto the DFU server and running dfuplus abort on the workunit. The command comes back as having aborted, however it remains there. Even when I browse DFU Workunits and try to delete it, the page will hang and then fail to delete the workunit after a minute or so.

Any helpful input would be welcome. I think this is also causing an issue with the dropzone because the upload/download file page now hangs and the popup page when you try to spray a file also hangs. I know the drive and files are still present though because I ssh connected to the dropzone server and saw that it was still mounted and checked that all the files were still there.

Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:57 pm Change Time Zone

Hi Jacob,

Send me the IP address of the cluster in a private email and I will look at it. This caused a problem for Richard one time when he had paused a workunit inadvertently.

If I can't resolve it I will ask a member of our HPCC team to take a look.

Community Advisory Board Member
Community Advisory Board Member

Return to Cloud