Sun Aug 14, 2022 3:12 am
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

Please Note: The HPCC Systems forums are moving to Stack Overflow. We invite you to post your questions on Stack Overflow utilizing the tag hpcc-ecl (https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=hpcc-ecl). This legacy forum will be active and monitored during our transition to Stack Overflow but will become read only beginning September 1, 2022.

What Programs and Libraries are Required to Build on Windows

A place for developers to ask questions about contributing to the open source code base

Tue Mar 25, 2014 1:31 pm Change Time Zone

I'm trying to build the HPCC-Platform for Windows using Visual Studio. Following the instructions, I get errors because I need to have Bison, Flex, and OpenLDAP installed. I obtained Bison and Flex by virtue of having Cygwin installed on my PC but OpenLDAP is a library and I would need a Windows-style DLL. Do you have a recommended set of utilities and libraries to point me in order to get set up?
BenJones

Mon Mar 02, 2015 4:36 pm Change Time Zone

Current HPCCSystems Platform can only compiled with Visual Studio 9 32bit.
We don't package the HPCCSystems Platform since the management scripts are for Linux only.
But you can build and package HPCCSystems Clienttools on Windows.

If you are still interested in it I can create a dependency packages for Visual Studio 9 32bit and post the CMake options
ming

Return to Contributors