Fri Oct 30, 2020 5:07 am
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

Regarding Summer Intern Oppurtunities

This forum is for topics related to the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) projects and the HPCC Systems Intern program.

Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:44 am Change Time Zone

Hey,

After getting an opportunity to work on HPCC Systems via my undergraduate research at NCSU, I am really keen on working on similar projects in summer. Hence, I applied to summer intern positions at LexisNexis career jobs page earlier this month and I am curious to know if there are opportunities still open and if yes, how can I apply to them?

Thank you,
Vedant Dulori
vedant_dulori

Mon May 04, 2020 10:58 am Change Time Zone

Hi Vedant,

It's good to hear you have reached out to our LN corporate intern program. I wish you good luck with your applications. The HPCC Systems intern program runs separately from that program. It is specifically a coding program offering opportunities for students with an interest in developing their coding skills or extending their knowledge of data science. Our 2020 program is still running, but I'm afraid all places have now been taken.

The proposal application period for 2021 will open in the Fall, around the end of October, so check back here for announcements. I encourage you to apply for the 2021 program, which I hope will be back to full strength. In the meantime, if you don't know how the HPCC Systems program works, read our blog. Feel free to email me if you have any questions.

Best wishes
Lorraine Chapman

Consulting Business Analyst
HPCC Systems Intern Program Manager
lchapman

Return to Student Programs