Sat Mar 24, 2018 9:46 pm
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

GSoC Accepted Org Application Period is Open

This forum is for topics related to the Google Summer of Code (GSoC) projects and the HPCC Systems Intern program.

Thu Feb 11, 2016 1:21 pm Change Time Zone

So this is where it all starts for GSoC 2016!

The application period for organisations opened earlier this week and I am working on ours now! The website has changed quite a bit and I have to say it is definitely easier to use. There are quite a few changes to get used to, so I am being meticulous in the extreme to get it right!

The deadline for applications is February 19th but I'm planning to have ours complete way before then. Then we just have to wait until February 29th when the list of accepted organisations is published. We really want to be on that list! So keep your fingers crossed and wish us good luck!

Students - We've been surprised by the number of enquiries we have had already, even though we are only at the application stage. But I guess it makes sense to be prepared! Be like those students and get ahead of the game.

Go and look at our Ideas List. If you're really keen, download the HPCC Systems Platform, take a tutorial and maybe even learn some ECL!

Questions? Email me:

Return to Student Programs