Fri May 27, 2022 4:30 pm
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

To fetch ECLContains , to get stored and constants passed

Comments and questions related to the Enterprise Control Language

Thu Jan 27, 2022 1:21 pm Change Time Zone

Hi Team
Can you please suggest how can we fetch ECLContains values to look at code which is executed
Was trying to look at https://alpha_dev_thor_esp.risk.regn.ne ... Workunits/ so can use service in this to fetch the ECL ran but could .
Can you please suggest and alternative . As in STD.System.Workunit.WorkunitList we can used eclcontains as search attribute , I need as output/Value to make some changes ahead.

Regards
Harsh Desai
harshdesai

Thu Jan 27, 2022 2:07 pm Change Time Zone

Harsh,

If I read your post correctly, it looks to me like you want to use STD.System.Workunit.WorkunitList() using its eclcontains search parameter to search for relevant WUIDs, but then you want to actually get the ECL code from the found WUID.

I don't see that we have a Standard Library function to do that even though ECL Watch clearly has that capability. So this looks like an opportunity for you to submit a JIRA request for a new Standard Library function to do for workunits what the STD.File.GetLogicalFileAttribute() function does for logical files.

The best workaround I can think of would be to get the list of WUIDs using STD.System.Workunit.WorkunitList() then just manually open each one in ECL Watch to see the ECL code.

HTH,

Richard
rtaylor
Community Advisory Board Member

Thu Feb 03, 2022 10:47 am Change Time Zone

harshdesai

Mon Feb 28, 2022 12:38 pm Change Time Zone

This workaround was posted in the JIRA ticket discussion (copying here for the world to easily see):
Harsh after you got the relevant WUIDs using STD.System.Workunit.WorkunitList() using its eclcontains search parameter. You may get the ECL code from the found WUID using SOAPCall to WsWorkunits.WUInfo. The ECL code is in WUInfoResponse.Workunit.Query.Text.

HTH,

Richard
rtaylor

Return to ECL