Wed Aug 17, 2022 12:34 am
Login Register Lost Password? Contact Us

Please Note: The HPCC Systems forums are moving to Stack Overflow. We invite you to post your questions on Stack Overflow utilizing the tag hpcc-ecl (https://stackoverflow.com/search?tab=newest&q=hpcc-ecl). This legacy forum will be active and monitored during our transition to Stack Overflow but will become read only beginning September 1, 2022.



Bizarre Events in ECL IDE

Topics specific to the use of the ECL IDE

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:27 pm Change Time Zone

I have the following code:

Code: Select all
OUTPUT(X.SprayProcess_FileNames().DATA_BASE_SprayDirPath);
OUTPUT(X.Constants.DatabaseExtracts_Spray_DirName);
DATA_BASE_SprayDirPath :=  X.Constants.DatabaseExtracts_Spray_DirName
                           + X.Constants.FileSeparator
                           + 'process'
                 + X.Constants.FileSeparator
            + 'don1';
OUTPUT(DATA_BASE_SprayDirPath);

The first output is :
/data/wunelli/qc/in/database/2015093016000
The second output is:
/data/orbittesting/wunelli/database
The third output is:
/data/orbittesting/wunelli/database/process/don1

Result 1 and Result 3 should be the same. I have no clue as to why these are different.
This is W20151006-112250 on Alpharetta_QC.

Thanks,
Don
georgeb2d
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:36 pm

Tue Oct 06, 2015 3:55 pm Change Time Zone

This has been resolved. I found out that the queue was pointing to dev, I did not realize that the queues are set to look at certain repositories. I thought that was set by the ECL IDE. I should have been using one of the QC queues.

I learned something new today.

I will know better next time.
georgeb2d
 
Posts: 93
Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2014 3:36 pm


Return to ECL IDE

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron