July 15, 2020
Join us at Applied AI 2020 – a free Virtual Event by ODSC!
We are a sponsor of the event and our speaker, Jingqing Zhang, will present Integrating Prior Knowledge with Learning in Natural Language Processing.
Whether you are a Data Scientist, Software Engineer, involved with MLOps & DevOps, or a Business Analyst, there are hands-on workshops and tutorials tailored to your role.
Planned Workshop and Tutorial Sessions include:
- AI Crash Course – Adding ML to Your Projects in an Hour
- Don’t Fear Bias in AI – Instead, It Can Be a Massive Opportunity
- Architecting Advanced AI Applications
- The Big Reveal: Finding New Insights with AutoML
- Introduction to MLOps: The Concepts and Strategies that Get Models Reliably into Production
- Advanced MLOps: Instrumenting CI/CD Workflows in DataRobot MLOps
- Just You and AI: How a Business Leader Learned AI
- And many more!
The event is free, and virtual seats are filling up fast!
About our speaker:
Jingqing Zhang is a 3rd-year PhD (HiPEDS) at Department of Computing, Imperial College London under the supervision of Prof. Yi-Ke Guo. His research interest includes Natural Language Processing, Text Mining, Data Mining and Deep Learning. He received his BEng degree in Computer Science and Technology from Tsinghua University, 2016, and MRes degree with distinction in Computing from Imperial College London, 2017.