January 18, 2018 - Webinar
Join us January 18 for another episode of The Download: HPCC Systems Community Tech Talks!
This series of workshops is specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Chris Gropp, PhD candidate, Clemson University - Asking the Right Questions with Machine Learning
The HPCC Systems Machine Learning Library contains a number of powerful tools, but it is important to use them properly. Chris will discuss how to ask the right questions by taking a step backwards from the methods themselves and examining the requirements defined by the applications.
- Rodrigo Pastrana, Software Architect, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Creating Front-facing Web Services to Deliver your HPCC Systems Query Data
The HPCC Systems platform provides everything you need to easily create production grade web services to deliver your query data. Rodrigo will discuss the tools and frameworks provided by the HPCC Systems platform and walk through the end-to-end creation of a sample web service.
- Richard Taylor, Chief Trainer, HPCC Systems, LexisNexis Risk Solutions – ECL Tips and Cool Tricks
Join Richard for the latest tips and tricks with using ECL! In this session, we will be parsing the PARSE function. Exploring some interesting PARSE techniques used in date parsing.
Submit a talk for an upcoming episode!
- Have a new success story to share?
- Want to pitch a new use case?
- Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo?
- Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
- Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to email@example.com. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20-minute tech talk.
Click here to see more details about the Tech Talks!