September 14, 2017 - Webinar
Join us September 14 for another episode of The Download: HPCC Systems Community Tech Talks!
This series of workshops is specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Xiaoming Wang (Ming), Consultant Software Engineer, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Initial HPCC Systems integration with Jupyter Notebook
- Bob Foreman, Senior Software Engineer, LexisNexis Risk Solutions – ECL Tips: PROCESS and AGGREGATE transform functions
Have you ever wanted to expand the power of your ECL ITERATE and ROLLUP statements? Bob Foreman discusses the next level PROCESS and AGGREGATE transform functions, and illustrates practical examples that were shown in our HPCC Systems forums.
Submit a talk for an upcoming episode!
- Have a new success story to share?
- Want to pitch a new use case?
- Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo?
- Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
- Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to firstname.lastname@example.org. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20-minute tech talk.
Click here to see more information about the Tech Talks.