November 16, 2017 - Webinar
Join us November 16 for another episode of The Download: HPCC Systems Community Tech Talks!
This series of workshops is specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Robert Pelley, Architect for UK and Ireland, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Integrating REDIS with HPCC Systems in high volume UK infrastructure.
REDIS (REmote DIctionary Server), an in-memory caching technology will be integrated into the LexisNexis application stack to provide an additional cache at the entry point of the application infrastructure. This will serve as a cache of Product Responses whereas existing caches will continue to serve Vendor Responses. The aim of the REDIS front-end Product Response cache is to improve system throughput and response times.
- Bob Foreman, Senior Software Engineer, LexisNexis Risk Solutions – ECL Tips: The Bright Green Data Generation Machine (DataGen)
Bob will be talking about the ECL Code Generator, DataGen, best practices and tips for its use in generating random data and will walk through a short demo.
Submit a talk for an upcoming episode!
- Have a new success story to share?
- Want to pitch a new use case?
- Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo?
- Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
- Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to email@example.com. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20-minute tech talk.
Click here to see more information about the Tech Talks.