July 31, 2019 - Webinar
Join us for a replay of some of the best HPCC Systems Tech Talks.
Listen in as we continue this series of webinars specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
In this pre-recorded session, Lorraine Chapman provides the latest community announcements, including details about the 7.4.0 Gold release. Also, we have replays from some of our most attended and favorite Tech Talks.
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Rob Mansfield, Senior Data Scientist, Proagrica - Dapper - A bundle to make your ECL neater
- Jingqing Zhang, PhD student, Data Science Institute, Imperial College, London - Deep Sequence Learning in Traffic Prediction and Text Classification
- Bob Foreman, Senior Software Engineer, HPCC Systems, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - ECL Tips and Trick: The Top Ten Common ECL Compiler/Runtime Errors, and how to correct them
Submit a talk for an upcoming episode!
- Have a new success story to share?
- Want to pitch a new use case?
- Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo?
- Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
- Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to email@example.com. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20-minute tech talk.