May 21, 2020 - Webinar
Join us as we continue this webinar series specifically designed for the community by the community with the goal to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Guest speakers and topics include:
- Shamser Ahmed, Senior Consulting Software Engineer, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - Workunit Analysis Tool Update
This talk discusses the latest developments for the Workunit Analysis Tool and shares its roadmap plans.
- Jeremy Clements, Software Engineer III, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - ECL Cloud IDE
Jeremy will give an overview of the ECL Cloud IDE, a zero-configuration, collaborative environment for creating ECL code.
- Greg Panagiotatos, Software Engineer III, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - ECL Tip: New Developer Video Series
In this talk, Greg will speak about his new series of short developer videos on using the ECL Command Line Interface to help users handle simple tasks more efficiently.
Submit a talk for an upcoming episode!
- Have a new success story to share?
- Want to pitch a new use case?
- Have a new HPCC Systems application you want to demo?
- Want to share some helpful ECL tips and code sample?
- Have a new suggestion for the roadmap?
It’s easy! All you need to do is submit a talk title and brief abstract to email@example.com. If chosen, you will be asked to present remotely for an upcoming 20-minute tech talk.