October 19-20, 2020 - Detroit, MI
The 2020 summit on AI, Big Data & Analytics will be held on October 19 & 20 at the Student Center Building at Wayne State University.
HPCC Systems is a sponsor of the event and will have a speaker presenting a tutorial.
What you can expect to see:
- Tutorials on Big Data Processing, Enterprise Analytics, Developing a Cloud Strategy, and Platforms for Health and Life Sciences
- Discussion from executives and directors from a broad range of industries
- Keynote addresses from experts who understand the potential for big data to improve their operations
- Panel discussions on getting your organization’s big data and business analytics initiatives right
- Who should attend? Anybody interested in knowing more about Big Data & Analytics!Bold
Bob Foreman will be presenting a tutorial on October 19: Rocking Big Music Data using the Open Source HPCC Systems Platform
About our speaker:
Bob Foreman, Senior Software Engineer with LexisNexis Risk Solutions, has worked with the open source big data HPCC Systems technology platform and the ECL programming language for more than 9 years, and has been a technical trainer for more than 25. He is the developer and designer of the HPCC Systems Online Training Courses, and is the Senior Instructor for all classroom and online based training. This includes: Introduction to ECL Part I and II, Advanced ECL Part I and II, ROXIE ECL Part I and II, and Applied ECL.
We look forward to seeing you there!