June 12, 9:00am - June 13, 4:00pm Boca Raton, Florida
This class is for developers who want to understand the HPCC Systems platform and learn ECL to build powerful data queries. Anyone who needs a basic familiarity with ECL should take this course.
Course Length: 2 days
Class Prerequisites: None. Students are welcome to bring their own laptops to take away the code and examples from the class.
- HPCC Systems Overview (THOR and ROXIE)
- Introduction to ECL Concepts and Syntax
- Using the ECL IDE and ECL Watch programming tools
- Flat and CSV File Sprays
- Defining Files (RECORD/DATASET)
- Record Filtering
- Basic definition types – Boolean, Value, Set, Recordset
- Creating Simple ECL Queries
- Managing your ECL code
- Despraying Files
Class begins Tuesday and Wednesday at 9am and concludes at 4pm.
Click to enroll.
RELX and LexisNexis employees should register using the approved promo code provided by their manager or contact email@example.com.