December 4, 1:00pm - December 5, 5:00pm, Alpharetta, GA
Note: This course is the second in a two-part ROXIE series. People who attend the Roxie ECL (Part 1) – Indexes and Queries class should continue with this class.
Learn how to optimize and organize your ROXIE queries for optimal performance. This class reviews and recommends best practices used in ROXIE development, including INTERFACE, Half Keyed JOINS, LIMIT, superkeys, and package maps.
Course Length: 2 days
Class Prerequisites: Students must have attended the Advanced ECL (Part 2) – Super files, Working with XML, and Free-form Text Parsing, and the Roxie ECL (Part 1) – Indexes and Queries training classes. Students are welcome to bring their own laptops to take away the code and examples from the class.
- Using INTERFACE structures with ROXIE queries
- Limiting your ROXIE results (LIMIT, JOIN, CHOOSEN)/li>
- Designing queries using multiple datasets
- Case insensitive searches
- Use of Superkeys in ROXIE queries
- Use of package maps for Query organization>
- ROXIE-specific functions (PRELOAD, ALLNODES, etc.)
- ROXIE Post filtering
Class on Wednesday begins at 1pm and concludes at 5pm.
Class on Thursday begins at 9am and concludes at 5pm.
Click to enroll in Part 2.
RELX and LexisNexis employees should register using the approved promo code provided by their manager. Contact Us if you need assistance.