Antivirus software may report false positives for NSIS created install packages
We use the NSIS windows installation framework for installing and uninstalling HPCC Systems Client Tools and
Graph Control. Users have reported that these executable are being flagged as a security risk by their
This is a known issue and more information is available on the NSIS sourceforge wiki. Using the links provided, you can report the false positive and get it white listed for the antivirus software you are using.
Join us at our gathering of engineers, data scientists, academia, and technology professionals who share knowledge, featured use cases / research projects, and future roadmap plans for the HPCC Systems platform.
Find the answers you need
HPCC Systems enables business of all sizes to better analyze and understand data at scale, improving time to results and decisions.
New Release Available:
HPCC Systems 7.0.0 Beta 2 Gold
Download the Beta for access to the most significant new features we intend to include in the final gold version of this major release. Please remember that this beta contains fixes and new features that may require changes to the way you work.
Systemd – Easier management of your HPCC Systems components
Read the blog to learn about one of many new features you can try out in our HPCC Systems 7.0.0 Beta version which we are preparing for release soon.
The blog highlights include:
- Reasons to start using the newer Systemd target and service scripts
- Commands to use to set up automatic regeneration fo the service files
- Way in which Systemd isn’t entirely compatible with the older SysV Init system
- Link to list of the main features you can expect to see in HPCC Systems 7.0.0
New Community Webcast:
The Download: HPCC Systems Community Tech Talks, Episode 16
Registration is now open for another episode of the community workshops to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
This month we are featuring some of our HPCC Systems summer interns:
- Shah Muhammad Hamdi, PhD student studying Computer Science (Data Mining) at Georgia State University
- Robert Kennedy, recently graduated Masters student in Computer Science at Florida Atlantic University
- Aramis Tanelus, High School student studying at American Heritage School of Boca/Delray, Florida
- Saminda Wijeratne, Masters student studying Computational Science and Engineering at Georgia Institute of Technology, Atlanta