Find the answers you need
HPCC Systems enables business of all sizes to better analyze and understand data at scale, improving time to results and decisions.
New Community Webcast:
The Download: HPCC Systems Community Tech Talks, Episode 13
The reccording is now available for another episode of the community workshops to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Featured speakers and topics included:
- Matt Butler, Kennesaw State University & HPCC Systems Intern - - The Future of Automotive Telemetry: Assessing Autonomous Vehicle Risk Implications using Simulated Data
- Russ Whitehead, Architect, LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Developing A Custom, Pluggable HPCC Systems Security Manager
- Craig Cooper, Consulting Software Engineer, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - ECL Tip: Understanding the ECL Watch Graphs
Read the blog to learn how ClearFunnel
has leveraged HPCC Systems for commercial success.
Scaling Data Science Capabilities: Leveraging a Homogeneous Big Data Ecosystem
The blog highlights include:
- What sets HPCC Systems apart from other big data options
- Biggest advantage of HPCC Systems architecture
- How ClearFunnel implemented a full spectrum of complex data engineering use cases with HPCC Systems
- A link to see the recap of Tech Talk Episode 11. There you will find a link to the Webinar recording and the presentation slides, as well as Q & As from all the speakers.
New Customer Webinar:
Boost Customer Engagement, Reduce Churn & Build Habits With Open Source Big Data
Attend the webinar to learn what happened when 3LOQ partnered with a leading Indian banking institution to increase adoption of their digital channels.
Anirudh Shah, Founder & CEO, 3LOQ Labs will share how 3LOQ Labs leverages HPCC Systems to:
- Analyze four terabytes of data combined with built-in analytics libraries to create personalized recommendations
- Utilize efficient coding in an implicitly parallel platform that allows prototypes to be developed and iterated quickly
- Enable horizontal scaling on commodity hardware, with the flexibility to deploy both on premises and in the cloud