Find the answers you need
HPCC Systems enables business of all sizes to better analyze and understand data at scale, improving time to results and decisions.
New Community Webcast:
The Download: HPCC Systems Community Tech Talks, Episode 14
Register now for another episode of the community workshops to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Featured speakers and topics include:
- Tai Donovan, Robotics Director, American Heritage School - High School Autonomous Agricultural Project
- Lorraine Chapman, Consulting Business Analyst, LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Meet Our Summer Interns
- Richard Taylor, Chief Trainer, HPCC Systems, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - ECL Tips and Cool Tricks
Understanding the Myriad Interface feature of HPCC Systems Machine Learning
Read the blog to learn how the Myriad Interface allows users of the HPCC Systems Machine Learning bundles to execute multiple independent machine learning activities within a single interface invocation.
The blog highlights include:
- How using it can better utilize the resources of an HPCC Systems cluster
- Myriad Interface allows the activities to be balanced across all the nodes in the cluster, thereby maximizing the performance
- How invoking multiple activities at the same time allows users to more fully take advantage of the parallelism of the HPCC Systems cluster
New Customer Webinar:
Boost Customer Engagement, Reduce Churn & Build Habits With Open Source Big Data
Attend the webinar to learn what happened when 3LOQ partnered with a leading Indian banking institution to increase adoption of their digital channels.
Anirudh Shah, Founder & CEO, 3LOQ Labs will share how 3LOQ Labs leverages HPCC Systems to:
- Analyze four terabytes of data combined with built-in analytics libraries to create personalized recommendations
- Utilize efficient coding in an implicitly parallel platform that allows prototypes to be developed and iterated quickly
- Enable horizontal scaling on commodity hardware, with the flexibility to deploy both on premises and in the cloud