Join us at our gathering of engineers, data scientists, academia, and technology professionals who share knowledge, featured use cases / research projects, and future roadmap plans for the HPCC Systems platform.
Find the answers you need
HPCC Systems enables business of all sizes to better analyze and understand data at scale, improving time to results and decisions.
New Community Webcast:
The Download: HPCC Systems Community Tech Talks, Episode 14
The recording is now available for another episode of the community workshops to share knowledge, spark innovation, and further build and link the relationships within our HPCC Systems community.
Featured speakers and topics included:
- Tai Donovan, Robotics Director, American Heritage School - High School Autonomous Agricultural Project
- Lorraine Chapman, Consulting Business Analyst, LexisNexis Risk Solutions – Meet Our Summer Interns
- Richard Taylor, Chief Trainer, HPCC Systems, LexisNexis Risk Solutions - ECL Tips and Cool Tricks
The Future of Automotive Telemetry: Assessing Autonomous Vehicle Risk Implications using Simulated Data
Read the blog to learn how one of HPCC Systems interns gave us an interesting look into the concept of self-driving vehicles.
The blog highlights include:
- Interesting statics and predictions by industry experts on autonomous vehicles
- How several companies have taken major strides toward making the once fanciful idea of autonomous vehicles a reality
- A link to the recap of the presentation, that includes thought provoking Q & As about the impact to human behavior and society, and the possible risks associated with self-driving cars
New Customer Webinar:
Boost Customer Engagement, Reduce Churn & Build Habits With Open Source Big Data
Listen to the recording of the webinar to learn what happened when 3LOQ partnered with a leading Indian banking institution to increase adoption of their digital channels.
Anirudh Shah, Founder & CEO, 3LOQ Labs shares how 3LOQ Labs leverages HPCC Systems to:
- Analyze four terabytes of data combined with built-in analytics libraries to create personalized recommendations
- Utilize efficient coding in an implicitly parallel platform that allows prototypes to be developed and iterated quickly
- Enable horizontal scaling on commodity hardware, with the flexibility to deploy both on premises and in the cloud