HPCC Systems for Academia
Are you interested in new internship opportunities for your students, expanding research opportunities and attending special events with industry leaders to share knowledge and expertise?
The HPCC Systems Team collaborates with multiple colleges, universities, high schools and institutions of higher learning around the world to help train and develop the future managers of Big Data projects for Big Data Processing, Big Data Analytics, Big Data Delivery, Compiler Optimization or Programming Language Development.
Faculty, from participating institutions, receive free training classes and training materials to learn the platform and help incorporate it into their curriculum to give their students a competitive edge.
Students benefit from learning and working with a platform that was designed from the ground up to manage Big Data. Through this collaboration and internship opportunities, students receive free training materials, hands-on exercises to solve real business problems and access to the platform.
- Hear an overview of the HPCC Systems Internship Program
- Learn more about the HPCC Systems Internship Program
- View previously completed student projects and academic publications
- Read through our academia testimonials
- Leverage our introductory online training in your curriculum
Among the participating organizations include:
- American Heritage School
- Clemson University
- Florida Atlantic University
- Georgia Tech
- Humboldt University Berlin
- Imperial College of London
- Kennesaw State University
- NC State University
- New College of Florida
- NSU University School
- R.V. College of Engineering (RVCE)
- University of Oxford
- University of São Paulo
- Wayne State University
- And more
Have a Question?
Contact us for more information on our Academic Community.