Ingest Drug Data and Find Drugs Containing Specific Ingredients
This example uses drug data provided by the FDA. It demonstrates how to ingest this data, which comes as multiple separate files, and how to use that data to locate all drugs that contain a particular ingredient. Files included:
- BWR_FDA_Drugs – A stand-alone BWR that ingests the drug data and outputs all of the drugs that contain a particular ingredient. This BWR doesn’t write out the data to the system.
- BWR_ETL – A BWR that ingests the drug data into the system for later use.
- BWR_FindDrugsByIngredient – A BWR that demonstrates how to use the data ingested into the system to locate all drugs that contain a particular ingredient. BWR_ETL has to be run before running this one.
- Layouts – The record layouts used for this data.
- Datasets – Dataset definitions used for this data.