The HPCC JDBC Driver provides SQL-based access to HPCC Systems data files and published queries.
This allows you to connect to the HPCC Systems platform through your favorite JDBC client and access your data without the need to write a single line of ECL!
- Analyze HPCC data using many JDBC Client User Interfaces
- Supports simple SQL SELECT or CALL syntax
- Access HPCC data files as DB Tables
- Access published queries as DB Stored Procedures
- Harnesses the full power of HPCC under the covers
- Submitted SQL request generates ECL code which is submitted, compiled, and executed on your target cluster
- Automatic Index fetching capabilities for quicker data fetches
- Creates entry-point for programmatic data access
- Leverage HPCC data and JDBC client functionality without need to learn and write ECL!
- Opens the door for non ECL programmers to access HPCC data.