Everything you need to know about HPCC Systems — and how to optimize your experience — all in one place.
Learn more about HPCC Systems: an easy guide
We're glad you're here! Now, learn more about how we continue to grow and change the world of big data.
- Get a quick overview of HPCC Systems with a video, a platform diagram, a feature list and more.
- Read the HPCC Systems brochure.
- Find out in this white paper why HPCC Systems is an especially capable solution for big data problems.
- Read and watch case studies, testimonials and quotes about HPCC Systems.
- Check out Community Tech Talks and Case Study webcasts in our BrightTalk channel.
- Review our gallery of videos for a step-by-step introduction to the platform, the language and the components of HPCC Systems.
- Discover in this white paper how HPCC Systems handles different types of data and how flexible its Enterprise Control Language (ECL) can be.
- See how HPCC Systems compares to Spark in this technical white paper.
- Read how HPCC Systems compares with other data intensive supercomputer solutions such as MapReduce and Hadoop.
- Learn how HPCC Systems and the ECL language surpass traditional RDBMS and SQL in solving big data challenges.
- Check out the performance advantages the ECL language has over Hadoop/PIG.
- Learn in this white paper how HPCC Systems technology solves extract, transform, and load (ETL) problems for massive datasets.
- Focus on Thor (Data Refinery Engine), ROXIE (Data Delivery Engine) and ECL in this video.
- Go to our download page and select your preferred OS to get HPCC Systems now. Watch a video on installing the VM or Walk through the steps using our VM installation guide.
- Watch a video on how to download, install, and configure the HPCC Systems ECL IDE (Enterprise Control Language Integrated Development Environment)
- Launch HPCC Systems in the AWS Cloud using your AWS ID and our supporting documentation.
- Explore the ECL Playground. Watch a quick video overview and then try out some ECL language features and data visualizations in the ECL Playground.
- Get familiar with ECL, the Enterprise Control Language for HPCC Systems.
- Or just download the software and get started.
- Develop your first program with the help of this video.